Talk directly to relevant student cohorts about your organisation and future recruitment opportunities.
Information sessions allow organisations to come on campus and talk directly to students, so you can:
- engage and network with a targeted group of students from relevant disciplines
- strengthen your employer brand on-campus
- provide information about your organisation, employment opportunities, application process and upcoming recruitment activities.
Make use of our lecture theatres and the audio-visual equipment to achieve audience impact and attract high quality candidates.
We can help you:
- book the lecture theatre or appropriate space
- escort you to the venue and set up the audio-visual equipment to ensure that everything runs smoothly
- provide a number of free promotional channels to inform students about your session
Information sessions are recommended at the start of semester in March and/or August.
Information session per hour rates:
- Standard lecture theatre: $440 per hour
- Premium venue - Woodward Conference Centre: $660 per hour
- Not-for-profit organisations/Government session at standard lecture theatre: $100 per hour
- Security guards (if required): $300 per hour
Dates are limited in the Woodward Conference Centre - contact us to discuss availability. All prices are inclusive of GST.
How to book
We allocate dates and times for employers talks on a first in, first served basis, so be sure to book in as soon as possible to secure your preferred time.
- Visit Careers Online and enter your username and password or register as a new employer if you haven't used our service before.
- Complete the 2016 Employers Talk Booking Form from the right hand column. Make sure you complete all the required fields including three date and time preferences, targeted disciplines and catering requirements. Click 'submit' once completed.
- Make your payment via our eCart system by using a credit card. Once your payment is received, you will be emailed the confirmation of your booking.
A 50% cancellation fee applies within 14 days of the session and 100% thereafter.
In order to maximise student attendance we strongly recommend the following advertising channels:
- Targeted email to reach student cohorts from the relevant disciplines
- Web banner advertising on Careers Online
We will inform targeted students about your session by:
- listing on Careers Online event board
- listing on Melbourne Careers social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- displaying your promotional posters in relevant faculties and departments
- promoting through faculty websites and newsletters, where available
To serve catering at your information session, make arrangements directly with your chosen provider.
|Woodward Conference Centre|
|Lecture theatres on campus|
130 Degrees (University based)
Pronto Pizza (University based)
Security procedures will be in place for risk prevention and incident management. If you are conducting an information session or networking event and believe you may have a security risk, please contact us.
P: +61 3 9035 6385