Guidance from a mentor can help you to get the most out of your study and to expand your knowledge of future options and strategies post-study.
The University offers a range of student mentoring programs, including peer-to-peer mentoring, mentoring by alumni and mentoring by industry professionals. We encourage to find out more about what we offer.
- Access Connections Mentoring Program
- University of Melbourne Student Union Mentoring Network
- University of Melbourne Women's Mentoring Network
Faculty mentoring programs
- Faculty of Arts Mentoring Program
- Faculty of Business & Economics: Career Mentoring Program
- Melbourne Law School: Melbourne Law School Mentor Program
- Melbourne Medical School Academic Mentors
- Science Industry Mentoring Program
College mentoring programs
- International House Mentoring Program
- Queens College Mentoring Program
- St Hilda's College Academic Mentoring Program
- Trinity College Mentoring Program
- University College Academic Mentoring
Need some more help?
Attend a seminar or workshop on networking on LinkedIn. Check Stop 1 for scheduled sessions.