Advertise opportunities to University of Melbourne students: internships, volunteering, work experience and work shadowing.
Host a Work Shadowing experience
An opportunity to profile your organisation, engage with motivated students and make a difference in their career trajectory.
Advertise an internship, volunteering or work experience opportunity
For general enquiries, please contact us.
Internships and established programs
Discipline specific work integrated learning
Due to the unique characteristics of our courses, each faculty conducts their WIL programs differently. For information, contact details, booking procedures and more, please visit your desired faculty below:
- FairWork Ombudsman – information for employers on rights and responsibilities associated with work placements, internships and volunteers.
- Interns Australia – dedicated to providing information on Australian internships, this site includes a comprehensive section for employers.
- International Students - A Guide for Australian Employers – a guide outlining the benefits and processes for employing or offering work experience to international students.
- Volunteering Australia – Volunteering Australia provide a comprehensive fact sheet for employers detailing ways to recognise, appreciate and retain volunteers.
- Volunteering Victoria – Volunteering Victoria's website offers a collection of information about managing volunteers, from attracting and recruiting volunteers to understanding legislation and responsibilities.