Connect directly with students and promote your organisation at the 2020 Careers Fairs.
Careers Fairs will be held on Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 March 2020 in Wilson Hall, Parkville campus.
|Business and Consulting Fair||Tuesday 3 March, 9:30am–12pm|
|All Degrees Fair||Tuesday 3 March, 1:30–4pm|
|STEM fair||Wednesday 4 March, 9:30am–12:30pm|
Attend the Careers Fairs
Organisations of all kinds, including professional bodies, government departments and not-for-profits, are warmly welcomed to attend.
The Careers Fairs will provide your organisation with the opportunity to:
- Connect with students
- Build your organisation's brand on campus
- Promote your employment and internship opportunities to students from your target disciplines
Careers fair prices
|Standard||Government and NFP discounted rate (not including professional associations)|
Note: all pricing is inclusive of GST.
Double booths are only available on Tuesday 3 March (Business and Consulting Fair and All Degrees Fair) and are double the standard price above.
- A single expo event build (1x3 meters) with your organisation's name on a fascia
- A trestle table with two chairs and a tablecloth
- Lunch for exhibitors
Registered organisations will also be given a free and exclusive feature in the interactive Careers Fairs app, which is available for students to download prior to the event (available on iOS and Android).
Cancellations made within 28 days of the careers fairs will not be eligible for a refund.
To register your organisation for one or more of the 2020 careers fairs:
- Log in to Careers Online (or register as a new employer)
- Under 'Forms', select the '2020 careers fair booking form'
- Complete all fields and submit
- When prompted, make an upfront credit card payment via our online system eCart. If you would prefer to be invoiced for this expense, please email Caroline O'Farell at email@example.com.
For further information, please contact: