Host an information session to connect with University of Melbourne students. Talk directly to relevant student cohorts about your organisation and future recruitment opportunities.
Employer information sessions
Employer information sessions allow organisations to visit our campus and speak directly with students.
As an employer, this gives you the opportunity to:
- engage and network with a targeted group of students from relevant disciplines
- strengthen your brand on campus
- provide information about your organisation, employment opportunities, upcoming recruitment activities and application processes
- share expertise in your field.
There are a strictly limited number of Employer Information Sessions available each semester and organisations are required to submit an Expression of Interest to be reviewed and approved by the University. Student reach and diversity of employers will be considered when reviewing requests.
Employer Information Sessions are priced at $660 (including GST). This price accounts for a targeted email to promote the session to up to 4 target cohorts (or a web banner plus a targeted email to 2 target cohorts if preferred).
We are now taking bookings for Semester 1 2019.
Note: All prices are inclusive of GST.
How to book an interview room
Interview rooms are available for hire, so your organisation can conduct student meetings and interviews conveniently while visiting our Parkville campus.
Rooms are subject to availability.
- Half day rate (up to 4 hours): $165 per room
- Full day rate (4 hours or more): $330 per room