Host an information session to connect with University of Melbourne students. Talk directly to relevant student cohorts about your organisation and future recruitment opportunities.
Employer information sessions
Employer information sessions allow organisations to visit our campus and speak directly with students.
As an employer, this gives you the opportunity to:
- engage and network with a targeted group of students from relevant disciplines
- strengthen your brand on campus
- provide information about your organisation, employment opportunities, upcoming recruitment activities and application processes
- share expertise in your field.
There are a strictly limited number of Employer Information Sessions available each semester and organisations are required to submit an Expression of Interest to be reviewed and approved by the University. Student reach and diversity of employers will be considered when reviewing requests.
Employer Information Sessions are priced at $660 (including GST). This price accounts for a targeted email to promote the session to up to 4 target cohorts (or a web banner plus a targeted email to 2 target cohorts if preferred).
To register your interest
Our schedule of Employer Information Sessions is now full for Semester 2, 2018. If you are an overseas-based organisation that is visiting Melbourne on specific dates in 2018, please email email@example.com to enquire regarding availability.
Industry insight events
Industry insight events are organised for current students and recent graduates across different disciplines.
These events engage industry representatives and University alumni to provide insight into employment, careers and workplace culture. This might include a panel discussion, a round table or a networking event.
Participating in an industry insight event can help you to:
- connect directly with engaged students from your desired target discipline
- establish your organisation as an industry leader and employer of choice
- build a reputation as an innovative and forward-thinking organisation.