Host an information session to connect with University of Melbourne students. Talk directly to relevant student cohorts about your organisation and future recruitment opportunities.
Employer Information Sessions allow your organisations to engage with students on campus.
As an employer, this gives you the opportunity to:
- engage and network with a targeted group of students from relevant disciplines
- strengthen your brand on campus
- provide information about your organisation, employment opportunities and application processes
- share expertise in your field
- conduct recruitment activities
There are a strictly limited number of Employer Information Sessions available each semester and organisations are required to submit an Expression of Interest to be reviewed and approved by the University. Student reach, diversity of industry representation, and employment opportunities available will be considered when reviewing requests.
Employer Information Sessions start from $660 (including GST). This price covers the cost for venue hire, logistical management, preparation and promotion of the session.