Preparing your resume, online professional profile and pitch can take time and planning. Great feedback helps improve your job portfolio, your confidence and your success.
The University has a new career platform which includes tools that can be accessed where you are, at any time, used independently or with the support of our advisers in the Careers & Employability (C&E) Studio.
SMART Resume offers instant and targeted suggestions, secure 24/7 real-time guidance on your resume.
It also includes:
- Career Fit: Get an assessment of your fit towards a target career or industry function to help you prioritise your career preparation and planning
- Aspire: Get detailed feedback and guidance to improve key LinkedIn profile elements for career, search engine ranking and profile visibility.
- Elevator Pitch: Improve your delivery of speech and focus on content strength while communicating in interviews.
How to use SMART Resume
- Get on the platform using your student login details
- Upload your resume
- Get instant feedback and suggestions
- Make the changes and improve your score
- Come and talk to an advisor in the C&E Studio if you get stuck – we’re here to help
- In the green zone? Come and talk about tailoring and strategic career steps with a professional advisor.
Haven't got a resume yet?
- Start with a guide and template to create one
- If you don’t know where you’re going with your career, visit EmployMe.
You will need to agree to a consent statement when you first log into SMART Resume. See the privacy information in the information consent document.
For career conversations about job searching, resumes, applications, interviews, internships, graduate roles, skills and more, visit the Careers and Employability Studio. We’re here to help.