Guidance from a mentor can help you to get the most out of your study and to expand your knowledge of future options and strategies post-study.
The University offers a range of student mentoring programs, including peer-to-peer mentoring, mentoring by alumni and mentoring by industry professionals. We encourage you to find out more about what we offer.
- Ask Alumni
- Access Connections Mentoring Program
- University of Melbourne Student Union Mentoring Network
- Welcome to Melbourne Mentoring
We also showcase a range of mentoring success stories.
Faculty mentoring programs
- Faculty of ABP Industry Mentoring Program
- Faculty of Arts Mentoring Program
- Faculty of Business & Economics: Career Mentoring Program
- Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences Graduate Mentoring Program
- Melbourne Dental School Mentoring Program
- Melbourne Law School: Melbourne Law School Mentor Program
- Melbourne Medical School Academic Mentors
- Population and Global Health Mentoring
- STEM Industry Mentoring Program
College mentoring programs
- International House Mentoring Program
- St Hilda's College Academic Mentoring Program
- Trinity College Mentoring Program
- University College Academic Mentoring
Need some more help?
Attend a seminar or workshop on networking on LinkedIn. Check our workshops and sessions page for scheduled sessions.