The Work Shadowing Program (WSP) provides you with a one-off immersive opportunity to visit and observe a professional work environment to explore potential career paths and industries while enhancing your networks and connections with employers.
The WSP will allow you to:
- gain professional work context experience and insight
- enhance industry knowledge and connectivity
- develop work-ready skills
- build early professional networks and connections.
Applications for the Semester 2, 2019 Work Shadowing Program are now closed. Information on the Semester 1, 2020 program will be released in March 2020.
To participate in the program you must:
- Be a current University of Melbourne student.
- Be in the first or second year of your undergraduate degree, or first year of your postgraduate degree.
- Have completed all components of the LMS (Com_02090) and assessment.
- Contact us
- For more information, please contact the Student Engagement team.